Replacing a eclipse4SL Element With a Local History Edition
- In Project explorer or or Navigator, select the element that you want to replace by a previous version.
- From the element's pop-up menu, select Replace With -> Local
- A dialog opens and shows all editions of the selected
element available in the local history.
- Select an edition in the upper pane to view the differences
between the selected edition and the edition in the workbench.
- When you have identified the edition with which you want to
replace the existing element, click Replace.
- The local history edition replaces the current one in the
Soyatec © 2006-2009 Soyatec. All rights reserved.