Restoring a Deleted Workbench Element
- In the Project explorer or Navigator, select the element to whose container
type you want to restore the deleted element.
- From the type's pop-up menu, select "Restore from Local History".
- In the upper left pane of the resulting dialog, all available
editions of the selected element in the local history are displayed.
- In the left pane check all elements that you want to replace.
- For every checked element select an edition in the right hand
pane and view its content in the bottom pane.
- When you have identified the edition that you want to restore, press Restore. The local history editions are loaded into the editor.
- If you are in Project explorer, it is normal that the restored element isn't displayed since the Restore operation just re-integrates it in Eclipse resource system. You need to call "Add Existing item" menu to insert this element in the Silverlight project.
Soyatec © 2006-2009 Soyatec. All rights reserved.